Bakı - Dərnəgül
Son müraciət tarixi
Personal Assistant to CEO
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage the CEO's schedule and appointments.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Assist in the organization and execution of company events.
- Conduct research and gather information for the CEO.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients.
- Greeting visitors, ascertaining the nature of business, and directing visitors to the employer or appropriate persons.
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Higher education.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Fluency in written and spoken Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth.
- A wide range of training and development programs.
- Great professional team and friendly environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate mobile with a number.
- Transportation services and lunch.