Bakı - Dərnəgül
Son müraciət tarixi
Təchizat və loqistika
- Work with international vendors to source new products.
- Carry out the procurement process correctly in accordance with the procurement procedure, guided by company values.
- Working closely with the production team to understand the details of procurement requirements.
- Identify and engage with new vendors to cost and source new products.
- Market research (Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, selection, service support, capability, certificates, etc.).
- Analysis and preparation of needed documents for comparison.
- Order processing in the internal program (Creating purchase orders and tallying these with supply requests and orders).
- Order tracking/expediting.
- Resolving issues that come up (e.g., delays in delivery, accidents).
- Ensure all health, safety, quality, and environmental standards and legislation are strictly met during purchasing.
- University Degree (preferably in Technical).
- Practice in the production field (knowing the construction materials, electrical goods, and spare parts).
- Knowledge of foreign and local markets.
- 3+ years of experience in procurement.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Azerbaijani, English languages, and Russian.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth.
- A wide range of training and development programs.
- Great professional team and friendly environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate mobile with a number.
- Transportation and lunch.