Bakı - Dərnəgül
Son müraciət tarixi
Senior Recruitment Specialist
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, and internet sites.
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks, and through referrals.
- Reviewing resumes, screening, interviewing applicants, evaluating applicant skills, and making recommendations based on suitability.
- Maintaining and updating all recruitment trackers, providing recruitment reports to the line manager conducting onboarding process.
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews, and in-person meetings).
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates.
- Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates.
- Oversee internal and external communication, presenting a positive reputation of employer brand.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to the hiring manager.
- Create and maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management, Psychology, and Social Sciences.
- More than 2 years of experience in recruitment and talent acquisition.
- Understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
- Experience with social media recruiting.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc.).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and analytical skillset.
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills.
- Time management and multitasking.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Hands-on experience with recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian, and English.
- Professional work environment.
- Opportunity for professional and career growth.
- Professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings.
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview.
- Transportation services and lunch.