Bakı - Dərnəgül
Son müraciət tarixi
Learning & Development Specialist
- Planning and organization of monthly training activities in accordance with the established budget and annual training plan.
- Develop and design training programs, courses, and materials based on identified needs and learning objectives.
- Research trainings and training materials for procurement based on company’s needs.
- Maintain records of training and development activities and assess the effectiveness of internal and external trainings to evaluate results.
- Participation in organization of team buildings and other corporate events.
- Facilitate training sessions, workshops, and webinars.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in training and development.
- Manage and maintain the organization's Learning Management System, including uploading content, tracking learner progress, and generating reports
- Collaborate with HR and management to identify high-potential employees and develop talent management programs.
- Participation in the organization of internal communication process.
- BS/MS degree in Business, HR or a related field.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentation and writing.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
- Ability to analyze training needs and design content accordingly.
- Ability to effectively engage with team members of all levels and across departments.
- Project management skills, including time management, goal-setting, multitasking and prioritization.
- Professional work environment.
- Opportunity for professional and career growth.
- Professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings.
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview.
- Transportation services and lunch.