Bakı - Dərnəgül
Son müraciət tarixi
Vakansiya aktual deyil
- Screen resumes and job applications;
- Interview internal and external candidates;
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media and internet sites;
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers;
- Send job offers and answer addressed queries;
- Evaluate the education and experience of applicants according to established guidelines to determine each applicant's qualifications and rank applications to select the best-qualified applicants;
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process;
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings;
- Leverage all recruiting channels, including internal career, traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit the best candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, psychology, or another related field;
- 3-5 years of experience as a recruiting specialist;
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates;
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani & Russian (both written and verbal), English is preferable;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Familiarity with assessment and selection recruitment methodologies.
- Medical Insurance;
- Corporate mobile with number;
- The company provides transportation and lunch.